By using this Website and/ or Application in any way or any of its features or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all of the terms, conditions, and notices listed in this Website and/ or Application (the “Agreement”) without modification. If you do not wish to agree to the terms of this Agreement, please refrain from using this Website and/ or Application.
We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of this Website, Application, Agreement and/or our service at any time without notification. You should regularly check this Agreement as your continued use of this Website and/ or Application signifies your acceptance of any such changes.
Agreement for Use
This Website and/ or Application is designed for a general audience. However, if you are under 18 or considered as underage by law or do not have the ability to make a contract or are unable to bear any legal responsibility, you should not provide any personal information or Submission when you use this Website and/ or Application. Outback asks that parents or guardians supervise their children while online.
You agree to use this Website and/ or Application for lawful purposes and your use of the Materials is for informational purposes only. You agree not to: (a) copy, display, modify, reproduce, or otherwise transfer any of the Materials to any third party without the prior written permission of Outback; (b) interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Website and/ or Application; (c) use or attempt to use any device, software or routine which interferes with the proper functioning of this Website and/ or Application or any transactions being offered through this Website and/ or Application; (d) transmit files, data or other materials containing a computer virus, corrupted data, worms, trojan horses, other harmful instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause this Website and/ or Application or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed; (e) deliver any communication to or through this Website and/ or Application which violates any applicable laws; (f) deliver any communication to or through this Website and/ or Application that contains defamatory, libelous, abusive or obscene material, (g) deliver any communication to or through this Website and/ or Application that will infringe upon the rights of any third party, and collect or store personal data of any third party through this Website and/ or Application.
You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the Materials could cause irreparable harm to Outback and that in the event of an unauthorized use, Outback shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
Unless otherwise specified, the Materials are the exclusive property of Outback and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to Outback. Unauthorized use of such Materials is an infringing act under the copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Without our prior written permission, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate such Materials for any purpose other than personal and non-commercial use.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Links on this Website and/ or Application may take you to other sites. Outback is providing these links only as a convenience. The provision of such links does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by us of such linked websites, nor is Outback responsible for the accuracy or availability of any information provided by such linked websites. The use or access of such linked websites or their products or services is at your own risk.
Feedback and Submission
While we appreciate your interest in Outback, be advised that your Submission is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. You agree that you are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submission you provide to us. You agree you will not submit materials that are unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
By making a Submission, you grant to Outback and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive fully-paid and royalty-free license to use your Submission without restrictions of any kind and without any payment, acknowledgement or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. In addition, you are giving Outback permission to publish such Submission to any Outback maintained material including, but not limited to: websites, e-mail campaigns, social media pages, in-restaurant print materials, radio and television.
This Website and/ or Application is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Although we take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Materials are accurate, no representation, guarantee or warranty, whether express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of Outback that this Website and/ or Application will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this Website and/ or Application or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected in a timely manner even if Outback is aware of them.
You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. No reliance may be placed for any purposes whatsoever on the information contained in this Website and/ or Application, or on its completeness, accuracy, fairness, reliability or timeliness.
Outback will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, errors or omission in this Website and/ or Application.
The limitation of liability contained in this Agreement will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Outback, and our directors, officers, agents, suppliers, employees, or any other person acting on behalf of us harmless from and against any losses, claims, liabilities, damages, demands, costs and expenses arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/ or your use of this Website and/ or Application.
In addition to any other rights or remedies that may be available to Outback, we may, without any liability, in its sole discretion, to modify your access or terminate your access to this Website and/ or Application and your account, if applicable, at any time, without notice.
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). Any dispute arising from this Agreement, Website or Application shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of Hong Kong.
The Materials are intended for those who access it from within Hong Kong. We cannot guarantee that this Website and/or Application, or the information thereon, complies with laws or regulations of, or is appropriate for use in, any other jurisdiction from which you access it.
If any part or provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, unenforceable or void, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect. Headings are for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of this Agreement. There are no third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
In the event of inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of this Agreement, the English version shall prevail.
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Website, Application or Agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As noted in the Feedback and Submission section above, any communication or material transmitted to us via this Website, Application or e-mail will be transmitted on a non-confidential basis.
Outback membership card terms and conditions
1. Outback VIP Club members and Outback Prestige Club members can enjoy a 10% and 15% discount respectively on visits to Outback restaurants in Hong Kong.
2. Outback VIP membership account will be effective for use and sign in on the next day of registration. Outback Prestige membership account will be effective for use and sign in on the date of registration.
3. Outback members can earn one Outback Point for every HK$1 spent.
4. Members are required to present their valid Membership Cards when placing order to enjoy membership privileges. Late records will not be accepted under any circumstances.
5. Outback membership is not transferrable and is for the member’s personal use and benefit only, verification of the member’s identity including a credit card and other identification with card holder’s photo may be required when using all member privileges.
6. Members are required to scan the QR code that is printed on the receipt through member's own spending at Outback to earn Outback Points, Outback Points can only be earned during dinner period, not applicable on designated set menu, lunch set and tea set. Members are required to scan QR code on the bottom of the receipt within 72 hrs upon receipt printout. Members may scan up to three QR codes per day.
7. Outback Points will be credited to the member’s account at 1am on the next day after members have scanned the QR code with Outback Mobile App.
8. Login of membership using Outback Mobile App is restricted to 4 times only, membership account may be frozen when login more than 4 times.
9. Member discounts and e-coupons apply to all Outback Steakhouse Hong Kong and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, set menus (lunch, tea set and designated set menu inclusive) or special promotions and do not apply on public holidays and festive days (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve). Members can only use one coupon per day. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each eCoupon.
10. 10% service charge will be applied before discount.
11. All discounts are non-refundable.
12. Accumulated Outback Points will be calculated by the actual transaction amount.
13. Outback Points cannot be transferred to other individuals, and cannot be combined for use with points in other members’ accounts.
14. Outback Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
15. Outback staff and members of their immediate family are not eligible to earn Outback Points.
16. Outback Points accumulated from January 1 to June 30 of each year will expire on December 31 of the same year. Outback Points accumulated from July 1 to December 31 of each year will expire on June 30 of the following year. All unused Outback Points will be forfeited after the expiry date of the Points, or upon expiration of the Outback Membership.
17. The Outback Point balance of each member account is subjected to the record held by Outback Steakhouse Hong Kong as the decisive evidence with no recourse for dispute. Members can check their Outback Point balance on Outback’s website or Mobile App.
18. In the event of any breach of the T&Cs of the Outback Membership Program, Outback Steakhouse Hong Kong has the right to stop one’s participation in the Outback Membership Program and/ or immediately terminate one’s Outback Membership with or without notice. Outback Steakhouse will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom and also has the right to take action for recovery of any loss suffered by Outback Steakhouse as a result of the breach.
20. In the case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply.
Updated in March 2018